It feels great to know that there are fellow bloggers who really appreciate my hard work and follow my blog. Thanks a lot Neetu from neetuskitchen for believing in my blog and nominating me for the Mystery Blogger Award. 🙂
Neetu’s blog has a lot of great recipes. I love that she describes all her dishes so wonderfully and the recipes are so clear to follow. Also, at the end of each recipe, she gives useful tips which makes cooking easy.
If you’re not following neetuskitchen yet, then go to the link and check out her lovely blog!
Award Creator –
Mystery Blogger Award was created by Okoto enigma of https://okotoenigmasblog.com/my-greatest-creation-yet/. This award is created for amazing bloggers who encourage and inspire others via their blog, and they deserve every recognition they get.
spoonful O’ myself – 3 things
- I am an Illustrator and Designer by profession.
- I have a habit of cross-checking things multiple times and organizing everything. Like I need to organize my table or the kitchen counter before I start working or else, I cannot work. Also, after writing a post, I read it multiple times making sure everything is perfect. You can say, I have ‘a bit of OCD’.
- My favorite color is Purple.
My answer to Neetu’s questions –
- Can you describe yourself in a word?
- What is the craziest thing you have ever done?
- This winter, I went snorkeling in the Atlantic Ocean, clear blue-green water, strong cold currents, beautiful underwater view but the crazy part is, I just don’t know how to swim 😛
- Which recipe is the quickest according to you when you have unexpected guests?
- Which is the best memory you have had so far?
- I was 4 and ready for my bedtime story. My mom slept next to me, hugged me and started narrating Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. I was totally engrossed in the story when I kept my hand on my mom’s tummy and I felt something. OMG! A small, tiny hand, much smaller than mine (At that time mom was pregnant with my sister). The very first connection with my sister and the oldest memory from my childhood. This memory is special and very very close to my heart! 🙂
- What stands first in your top priority list?
- My Family.
I nominate –
- Nisha – InspiresN
- Dippy-Dotty Girl – The Travelling Diary Of a Dippy-Dotty Girl
- Elizabeth – Saved By Words
- Priya – Indian Kitchen
- Meena – Tingle-UR-Tastebuds
- Deepa – CurryLives
- Malini – Malini’s Space
- Sreepriya – Priya Illustration of my mind
- Lara, Eva, Elena – L.E.E Bakers
- Tammy – Mrs. Twinkle
Do check out these wonderful blogs. All of them are really amazing and just a click away!
spoonful O’ questions – for the Nominees
- Describe a funny moment in your life?
- Your favorite cartoon as a child or even now? FYI mine is Tom and Jerry 😛
- Things that you have learnt from your blog?
- One person closest in your life?
- What’s your all-time favorite movie?
My most popular Post –
- Spicy-Tangy Prawn Tomato Curry
- Chicken Xacuti
- Murgh Methi Malai (Creamy Chicken Fenugreek)
- Chilli Chicken Dry
spoonful O’ rules –
For those of you, who accept this nomination….
- Put the award logo/image on your blog post.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link.
- Tell readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer the questions the blogger gave to you.
- Nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask nominees 5 questions of your choice (One weird / funny question).
- Share link to your best post(s).
Thank you once again Neetu for nominating me! 😊