Hello fellow Bloggers,
I had completely forgotten about this post and it was waiting in my drafts to be posted for weeks now, but better late than never. I am extremely grateful and overwhelmed to announce that I have been nominated for this award again. Priya from Indian kitchen has nominated me for Blogger Recognition Award ! (2,3,4&5). I would like to thank Priya and all my readers / followers for their wonderful comments and feedback. This appreciation really encourages and inspires me to work hard and blog more often. Thank you so much Priya! 🙂
Priya’s Blog has variety of delicious vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes, with clear in-step description of recipes, helpful pointers (notes), tags, yummy looking dishes and so much more!
If you’re not following Indian kitchen yet, then go to the link and check out her blog!
My Blogging Journey –
I have already been nominated for this award before. So here is the link, my Blogging Journey that describes how and when my Spoonful O’ Spice blog was born, and how within a very short period of time it has become a passion of mine.
spoonful O’ advice – to New Bloggers
I would like to share with the New Bloggers, the few things that I learnt from 6-7 months of blogging are here in this link spoonful O’ advice.
Finally, be true and honest to who you are and you will be surprised to see how many people you will connect with from different corners of the world!
I nominate –
- Neetha – bnpassion
- Neeraja – NeerajasCreations
- Krishnakumari – anindianhomemaker
- Vegetable Delight, Fruitful joy – vegetabledelightfruitfuljoy
- Neetu – neetuskitchen
- Hannah – Happy Living with Hannah
- Pubali – FoodandOlives
- Akshay – The Brown Almond
- Liz – Bubble Tea For Dinner
- Pooja – Chukki’s Kitchen
Congratulations! All of you are wonderful bloggers. I know many of you may have already been nominated for this award like me. But everyday we keep learning something new from our blog and have some new tips and advice to share with new bloggers. 🙂
Don’t miss checking out these lovely blogs. All of them are really amazing and just a click away!
spoonful O’ rules – Blogger Recognition Award
For those of you, who accept this nomination….
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide links to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select the 15 other blogs you want to give the award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
Thank you once again Priya for nominating me! 😀