I am really happy and honored to know that I have been nominated by an amazing blogger for the Awesome Blogger Award. Thank you Nisha from InspiresN for the great gesture.
Nisha’s blog has a lot of wonderful tasty looking recipes, tips and tricks of photography, amazing clicks and lots of inspiring quotes. If you’re not following InspiresN yet, then go to the link and check out her lovely blog!
About the Award –
“This is an award for the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. They have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to add happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers. That is what truly defines an awesome blogger.”
My answer to Nisha’s questions –
- Your favorite fast food?
- My all time favorite is Mumbai Vada Pav.
- Are you an indoor or outdoor person?
- Outdoor person.
- What is the best advice for blogging that you received?
- To not compare my blog with another blog, with more likes and comments than mine. They might have gone through the same time (like me) with their share of struggle, its my time to go through it. Not to get disheartened, to believe in my blog and it will get there too!
- Your dream vacation destination?
- I do want to visit Ireland and Scotland. Have heard its beautiful!
- Why did you start your blog?
- I would mix and match and come up with different recipes for delicious food, and my husband (who is very picky when it comes to food and could be a food critic if not for his regular day job) seemed to like them very much. I noted down these recipes so that I could replicate them the next time. That’s when he came up with the idea that instead of keeping a food diary, I should start a blog and this way I could also share these recipes with more people like us interested in good wholesome home-cooked food.
- Your favorite quote ?
- “We don’t make mistakes, just happy little accidents” – by Bob Ross
- What are your future aspirations?
- To get my illustrated children’s book published.
- What is your favorite part of the blogging world?
- To connect and communicate with bloggers from different corners of the world. The amazing recipes that I come across is an added advantage.
- Did you meet any celebrity and how was the experience?
- Not yet.
- One innovative recipe that you invented or would like to try?
I nominate –
- Corrie – Rabbit Food
- Deepa – Deep’s cook book
- Jyoti – Jyo’s Kitchen
- Sunitha – The Homechef
- Mallika – Afoodiehousewife
Do check out these lovely blogs. All of them are really amazing and just a click away!
spoonful O’ questions – for the Nominees
- How often do you like to blog?
- What is your favorite vacation destination?
- Your one bad habit you would like to change?
- Your top three chicken dishes?
- Which is the best memory you have had so far?
- A quick dessert recipe you like to make?
- A nicest thing someone has ever done for you?
- Your favorite horror movie?
- How did you start blogging?
- One cooking skill you would like to learn?
spoonful O’ rules –
For those of you, who accept this nomination….
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Include the reason behind the award.
- Include the banner in your post.
- Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the reader.
- Answer the questions your nominator gave you.
- Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers.
- Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer.
- Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated!
Thank you once again Nisha for nominating me!