I am extremely happy and honored that I have been nominated for the Blue Sky Tag by an amazing fellow blogger Esmé from Cook and Enjoy Recipes blog. Thank you very much for the kindness and the wonderful gesture Esmé.
My answer to Esmé questions –
- Where do most visits to your blog come from?
- Mostly India and USA.
- Name a musical instrument/s you play/played?
- Never learnt to play any musical instrument.
- What is your biggest wish you want fulfilled this year?
- Loosing weight has always been a challenge for me so by end of this year I want to loose weight, get in shape and get more active.
- What is your favorite book?
- My favorite author is Nora Roberts. Love all her romantic mystery books.
- Name the most special moment in your life.
- I just can’t seem to pick one. There have been many, every moment spent with family is special for me.
- What prompted you to start blogging?
- My husband suggested me to start a blog instead of maintaining a written recipe book.
- What are the principles that you live by?
- To talk frankly and always follow my heart.
- Do you have any hobbies, other than Blogging? Name one or two please.
- Illustrating and Painting
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers
- Keep posting regularly and invest some of your time in visiting other blogs, reading posts, interacting with other bloggers and enjoy it like I have!
- As a food blogger, I need to ask this: Which do you like best: Cooking or Baking?
- Share a link to your best post(s)Lauki Kofta Curry
I nominate –
Instead of just 11, I would like to nominate all my fellow bloggers. Whoever would like to participate then please accept this ‘Blue Sky Tag’ nomination from me and create an tag post.
spoonful O’ questions – for the Nominees
- How and when did you start blogging?
- Are you a cat or a dog person?
- Which country are you from?
- Are you a morning or evening person?
- Which is the best memory you have had so far?
- The most scrumptious dessert recipe you like to make or ever tasted ?
- A nicest thing someone has ever done for you or you did for someone?
- Your favorite romantic comedy movie?
- Your top three dishes?
- One baking skill you would like to learn?
- How often do you blog in a week?
spoonful O’ rules –
For those of you, who accept this nomination….
- Give 11 questions.
- Tag 11 people.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you.
- Don’t forget to thank the person who tagged you.
Thank you once again Esmé for nominating me! 😊